Bon Accord - Customer Service Advisor (Part Time)
Bon Accord and St Nicholas
An integral member of the Bon Accord Centre customer services team, responsible for providing high quality information and customer service to the general public and shoppers at the centre’s Information desk and throughout the mall.
1. To provide excellent customer service to the general public at the information desk and throughout the centre in a warm, friendly and efficient manner.
2. To have an excellent working knowledge of the centre, its stores and the car parks in order to deal with customer enquiries.
3. To have a good understanding of local city centre amenities to help with tourism, retail, accommodation and transport enquiries and the skills to source relevant information on-line quickly and efficiently.
4. To promote and sell the centre’s gift cards which involves handling cash and card sales and explaining terms and conditions to customers.
5. To liase with retailers and the centre management to ensure clear and consistent communication.
6. To manage and assist in the display of marketing materials in the centre, such as posters, leaflets, store guides, etc.
7. To maintain the centre website ensuring it’s up to date and relevant, and assisting the marketing manager in effective use of the social media platforms.
8. To maintain and process season parking passes and ensure database and records are kept up to date.
9. To assist the commercial manager in mall retailing administration, completing this in an accurate and timely manner and to a high standard.
10. Monitor use and activity within the kids zone, requesting support from the cleaners and security where required.
11. To ensure the Information Desk is kept clean, tidy and welcoming.
12. To carry out duties in accordance with instructions issued by the centre management.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation.
12 hours per week
How to Apply
Closing date: 14.07.2017