Karen Millen - Part Time Supervisor
Karen Millen - Bon Accord Centre
Born and bred in England, The Karen Millen brand is known globally for creating beautifully crafted fashion for confident women who know their own style.
Each piece of our collection has been individually designed, hand-crafted and perfected by our design team in our in-house atelier to deliver our signature quality and attention to detail. From couture-inspired techniques to luxurious heritage fabrics, every KM garment has a story to tell.
Our collection is a curated collection of perfectly cut trend-led and investment pieces offering an elevated, tailored approach to fashion. Truly international, Karen Millen has stores in over 65 countries across six continents including flagship stores in London’s Regent Street and New York’s Fifth Avenue.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a part time Supervisor to join our team.
We are looking for someone who can constantly deliver high client service standards, whilst achieving personal targets set by the management team.
This role would be ideal for someone who loves fashion, as they will need to maintain knowledge of KM products, services, fashion trends and garment care.
The ideal candidate will enjoy personally styling each client to their individual needs whilst confidently demonstrating the KM brand values through the service they offer to our clients.
If you are someone who:
· Leads by example and ensures that the client is your absolute priority
· Maintains high visual merchandising standards by adhering to company guidelines
· Can assists the Store Manager to induct, train and develop the team
· Monitors and drive individuals targets; particularly when deputising for Management
· Loves fashion and can be Karen Millen Brand Ambassador who has excellent product knowledge and styling skills
In return for you offering us your talent and commitment, we can offer you:
· The chance to work in a creative, fashion focused business
· A competitive hourly rate
· An excellent staff discount
· Incentives based on performance
· A supporting working environment where personal development is a focus
We know our employees are the strength and drive behind Karen Millen. They constantly mould to the needs of their clients by adding value and pushing themselves beyond their expectations to stay ahead of the game.
If you feel you would strive in an environment like this, then please apply via our Careers site
Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
Karen Millen is an equal rights employer.