Wallis - Deputy Manager
Wallis - Bon Accord Centre
Be part of the team . . .
Wallis is fast paced, aspirational, exciting and fun and our culture reflects this. With passion and enthusiasm for our jobs, our product and our Brand, we are very proud of the role we all play in making Wallis so successful.Hours
About the Store . . .
Wallis have an amazing opportunity for a full-time Deputy Manager in Aberdeen. Aberdeen City has an extensive regeneration “master plan” aiming to create an internationally distinctive city centre. With more focus on expanding a broader economy, this is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your experience in a dynamic city role with a combined turnover of 1.3 million.Full Time
What you’ll be doing . . .
- Supporting the manager to drive sales and KPI performance
- Achieving visual excellenc
- Creating an exceptional customer experience
- Ensuring employee potential is reached by developing and motivating your team
- Being the Brand Ambassador in the absence of the Manager
- Facilitate communication between team and senior managemen
- Finding opportunities to promote the Brand through social media pages
About you . . .
- Commercially and results driven
- Able to motivate self and others
- Experience of building relationships at different levels
- A flair for visual merchandising
- Leads by example
- Customer focussed
- Advocate for the brand
Working with Wallis . . .
- Career development across the Arcadia Group
- 25 days + 8 days Bank Holiday entitlement
- Bonuses and Incentives
- 25% discount across the Arcadia Brands
- Business wear allowance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan
How to Apply
To apply please bring your c.v. to the store or apply online at www.wallis.co.uk/careersUSEFUL INFORMATION