Marks and Spencer - Get into Retail
Bon Accord St Nicholas
Are you aged 16-25, unemployed and not in education or training? Get into Retail is a taster course designed to give you the skills and qualifications required to gain employment.
What's in it for me?
• Training from qualified professionals
• On the job learning in a Marks & Spencer store.
• The chance to work in a team of 16 people
• The opportunity to improve teamwork and communication skills, boost confidence, while also developing interview skills and CV at the same time
• Up to six months support after the course to get a job.
• Introduction to retail and stock handling
• Customer service skills- how to engage with customers
• Employability skills training and developing these skills on work placement in store
How much does it cost?
• Nothing. We cover travel expenses for the duration of the programme
• Benefits will not be affected while you are on our programme
The course runs from 11th September – 6th October, with a group interview on the 7th September
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 18th August